Account Representative – Brazil
As a sales representative you will actively manage & develop a portfolio of Tier 4/5 customers for new business development. Act as the ultimate owner of the customer business relationship, building rapport and using communication skills to pro-actively reach out to prospects and customers, uncover potential sales opportunities, and sell SITA solutions in Brazil. You will also play a critical on supporting the larger sales team, following business priorities criteria as defined by local sales leader.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
- Generate, forecast, and successfully close new and retention business within Tier 4/5 segment.
- Manage opportunities along the entire sales funnel, from business development prospecting (including cold calling as necessary) and opportunity qualification to closure, as well as contract negotiations.
- Engage on specific sales opportunities referrals generated by Account Managers in Brazil.
- As you develop opportunities possible traveling will be required.
- Achieve targets by selling, upselling, and cross-selling identified solutions using consultative and influencing selling techniques to create positive results.
- Maximize reach into Tier 4/5 segment accounts – map and build a profile of account territory as required.
- Ensure opportunity pipeline, sales forecasts and other Salesforce records are accurate and up to date on a weekly basis.
- Keep concise notes in Salesforce detailing critical conversations on a weekly basis.
- Maintain customer & prospect contact data (CFF Contacts, Marketing Contacts etc.).
- Execute targeted lead generation and market development programs as required.
- Support, where required, the GEO Cash Collection Team, which is responsible for Tier 4/5 customer cash collection and resolution of billing queries.
Who you are
- 2-3 years B2B sales experience, preferably within air transport industry (ATI) or technology sector.
- Business development, prospecting, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Experience in acting as a trusted advisor and providing tailored guidance to address customers’ specific challenges, while developing new business opportunities.
- Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Ability to work with other business areas to identify/qualify opportunities.
- Self-learner with a growth mindset.
- Knowledge of legal implications and of the structure of contract with Client.
- Knowledge of financial management. Advanced English Language Skills, Native Brazilian Portuguese
- Advanced MS Office Skills (desirable).
- Salesforce CRM knowledge as user (or as administrator – desirable)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, others) (desirable)
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Salesforce, cold calling, account representative, sales, B2B, account manager, data analysis, sales operations
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ [email protected]