Our ambition is to build the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a cross-functional leader, with outstanding drive and ability to create their own agenda. Strong eye for business, financial analytical rigor and strong FP&A experience is required. Leading a diverse, hard-working, and senior team is part of the challenge.
With revenues of over £12 billion, at Diageo, we’re proud to be the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world. But our collection of iconic, timeless brands – including Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker – relies on a dynamic and passionate finance team. Working with us is an opportunity to develop your skills, make a positive impact on our performance and protect a bold legacy. As a FTSE 100 company with global scope and ambition, there’s a huge range of activity to get involved with – everything from investor relations to accountants, risk analysis, compliance and business development. There’s always a chance to create a real impact on interesting, diverse projects, and what’s more, our global reach builds opportunities to work in a number of countries and in some of the fastest-growing markets. At Diageo, character is everything. So if you share our sense of adventure, you’ll have the chance to learn a huge range of skills and fields, and build an outstanding career with us.
- Business Development – Be the financial leader of several strategic projects of Luxury , such as, pricing and portfolio strategy, strategic partnerships, and M&A.
- Grow quality market share – Partner with Marketing and Commercial teams to take the best consumer-centric investment decisions in terms of Luxury portfolio, customers, considering beyond brand margins and investment return.
- Own long-term plans – Build, present and deliver the long-term strategy for the Luxury business, unlocking new opportunities through consumer insights and market understanding, while meeting financial results expectations.
- Long- and short-term Luxury portfolio decisions– Be the finance leader of Luxury business to continue to champion growth, not only producing financial analysis, but also guaranteeing innovation pipeline is an enabler of profitable Region share growth, and supervising performance.
- Performance monitoring & execution – Monitor performance by brand and customer levels, leading reviews in Business Performance Meetings internally and externally, excelling in compelling communication and influence vital interventions, driving traction into action plans.
- Ensure management and execution of the Performance management agenda through development of a robust annual plan, reinforced by a monthly rhythm of processes and analysis to deliver timely information and insight, forecasting and to enable the organization to make high quality decisions which drive peer group leading performance.
- Capabilities & culture – Establishment of new tools to Luxury leaders to unveil business insights and drive a culture of externally-focused performance across the company.
- Key Team member Management: Markets Finance Directors , Markets MDs, Luxury Leadership Team , Luxury Global Team, Regional Finance Team and others Sr Stakeholders across the Region
What is in it for you? This position provides great learning experiencing, leading a sophisticated business on a highly volatile market. A collaborative environment combined with exposure to leadership groups (peers, local and global directors) can offer exciting career opportunities.
- We’d love to work with you if you have experience in leading complementary teams, has demonstrated ability to lead cross functional projects and handled strong working relationships. Commercial savvy and deep FP&A knowledge , preferably gained in the context of a high growth, high volatility business unit is preferred.
- Shown experience in a global FMCG or similar field and dynamic operating environment.
- Experience working with Luxury Companies/ Products is required (MANDATORY)
- Proficiency in English is required and Portuguese and Spanish desired
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our people work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
- This role can be based in Mexico City, Bogota or São Paulo**
Our purpose is to celebrate life, every day, everywhere. And crafting an inclusive culture, where everyone feels valued and listened to, is a crucial part of this.
Additional Locations :
Bogota – IMC, Mexico City
Job Posting Start Date