We believe in people who transform their paths through technology. Technology that connects people who are good at what they do and which practices diversity to create and share those paths that we (as yet!) do not even know about. Our journey is in the smile of every talented person who brings revolution to the world from Brazil – whether with in-app transportation (99) or digital payments (99Pay).
To make life easier for millions of people every day, we are in the driving seat as part of DiDi Chuxing, the world’s largest transport, and convenient platform. And so, we can say, with great pride, that we are pioneers in creating solutions, starting in Brazil, that grow in scale and have positive impacts in a range of other countries.
Whether creating projects from scratch or continually improving our solutions, we like challenges that give us butterflies, and that’s why we work with intensity, at a fast pace, with respect, collaboration, and partnership. On this journey, we also create learning and strengthen ourselves in diversity as a fundamental aspect that makes us stand out for our growth day after day.
About The Team/role
You will partner with HR colleagues locally and globally to develop and implement HR programs directly aligned to business strategy including: performance management, career development, cultural initiatives.
As HRBP, is expected for you to like to be part of the business strategy and actively contribute to the business agenda.
In this role, you’ll be…
- Be a strategic advisor to Business Leaders
- Develop and execute the people agenda, ensuring alignment to the global and regional business strategies and priorities
- Consult and partner with HR stakeholders on a broad range of people-related topics, including employee relations, leadership development, recruitment, compensation, organizational design, diversity and employee advocacy
- Engage and support the business with succession planning and workforce planning, including the development of leadership talent across the business
- Change Management – Facilitate change and seize opportunities to introduce improvements to current practices and procedures
- Establish and maintain relationships with key clients, stakeholders and HR colleagues to enhance communication flow within the broader regional/global HR team
- Work with HR and Managers to identify, develop and retain top talent and create ownership and accountability for diversity strategy and goals
- Drive the development of a world-class HR culture by personal example, leadership and actions, incorporating local market conditions where relevant, but always with a view to best practices from an international perspective.
We’re eager to be in touch because you have…
- At least 4-6 years HR Generalist or related HR experience, including a demonstrated ability to provide HR advisory support
- Demonstrated ability to provide HR consultation to managers and employees on (some or all of) issues regarding staffing, compensation, employee relations, policies and performance management .
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions, work and provide practical solutions senior leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, able to manage multiple projects, understand business P&L and drive execution.
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong working partnerships with clients as well as HR colleagues.
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and good communication skills.
You’ll love working at DiDi because…
We create user value
We strive to always create valuable experiences for our users in everything we do. Our focus is to always innovate new experiences that are safe, pleasant and efficient.
We are data-driven
We are strong believers in making informed decisions, that’s why we are data-driven. We can better navigate the business landscape strategically by analyzing valuable metrics.
Success is a team sport. When we work to help our partners and colleagues win, we win, too. While keeping everyone’s best interest at heart, we communicate with candor and execute with excellence in all we do.
We believe in integrity
Integrity is at the very core of our business. We are people who always want to do the right thing. Our intentions are sincere, we speak our minds and listen to each other.
We always strive to do better. That means venturing beyond our comfort zones, learning from our mistakes, and helping each other grow.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is one of our biggest strengths. Our differences are what make us distinct. We respect each other and believe in equal opportunities for all.
We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams
At DiDi, we believe that our differences are our biggest source of strength. That’s why we are committed to promoting equal opportunities to all candidates and employees as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment and advancement decisions at DiDi are always made based on the needs of the position and the qualifications of the candidate. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on their gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, pregnancy/maternity, disability, race, religion and beliefs, or any other status protected by applicable laws wherever we operate.
We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams, and a workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment, because that’s how we create better products and services, make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of.