Smith & Associates
Develop business through networking and sales calls to sell semiconductors, electronic components equipment and other Smith’s products and services globally.
- Conduct diligent research for customer leads using the internet and additional tools.
- Heavy cold calling and prospecting of customers in an effort advertise and upsell the value-added services that Smith has to offer.
- Negotiate prices with customers according to market trends.
- Interface with the purchasing team to stay informed of current inventory.
- Maintain relationships with customers to retain sales and cultivate a continuous pipeline of prospects.
- Develop specific marketing strategies to generate sales leads, pursue industry growth and discover the best way to represent Smith to established clients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Previous sales experience in electronic components independent distribution or equivalent supply chain experience.
- Cold calling and relationship building experience required.
- Aptitude to connect with customers over the phone and face to face in order to build relationships and close deals.
- Willingness to make outbound phone calls every day.
- Committed to customer satisfaction, confidentiality and ability manage proprietary data.
- Very dynamic and self-motivated.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.