In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Forensic Investigations & Intelligence practice consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Our investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
This role requires an imaginative and creative thinker with the ability to work to tight deadlines often balancing a significant and varied caseload. A key interest in business strategy, global events and markets, with an awareness of working across different cultural and political environments is essential due to the range of cases that will be handled across various industry-sectors.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Independent management of projects assigned, attending client meetings to identify needs and understand working plan.
- Exercise good judgment, demonstrating innovation and adapt working strategy based on results obtained
- Take ownership of project and deliverables and manage individual workflow and costs effectively
- Ensure ethical conduct, quality of services, use of best practices and compliance with policy and SOPs in each project
- Provide expert, reliable and robust analysis of complex situations and data for clients
- Identify project risks and effectively manage them
- Contribute to the identification of new client opportunities
- Provide concise reporting of projects and results to business head
- Bachelor’s degree required – preference for Accounting and Financial degrees; Master’s degree a plus
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience as an investigator or forensics analyst
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills
- Strong investigative abilities
- Prior investigative or research experience
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.