How You Will Contribute
- Responsible for the development and execution of selling programs related to their assigned Category’s innovation, distribution, merchandising, and promotional plans
- Key linkage between the Customer Business Teams (CBTs) and the Category Innovation, Marketing and Equity teams to ensure that our strategies and tactics are aligned to the needs of our Customers
- Responsible for building category and customer plans for the assigned Category, working collaboratively with Category teams, Insights, and Customer Business Teams (CBTs)
- Be seen as the Category expert internally and create compelling, actionable & measurable category plans
- Provide thought leadership internally & externally around brand & category initiatives (promotional strategy / budget planning)
- Leading delivery of category dashboard / fundamentals and recommending corrective actions to ensure targets are met
- Ongoing assessment of critical baseline volume opportunities / risks and lead initiatives to optimize category performance
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Category development, key accounts and market insight analysis and delivering growth through category leadership
- Having a future-focused mindset, demonstrating curiosity about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers and translating opportunities into business plans
- Delivering strategic plans, measuring and monitoring results, and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Influence stakeholders and interacting effectively with others, with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Analytical skills and business acumen
- Proven experience in the fast-moving consumer goods field is a distinct advantage
Mais sobre esta função:
- Conhecimento de gestão e planejamento de buget, estratégia promocional, construção de planos e interface com comercial, commercial finance, revenue entre outros stakeholders.
- Inglês Avançado e Excel Intermediário.
Híbrido – Base: São Paulo/SP.
Sabemos do nosso papel como agentes de transformação para gerar uma mudança positiva, por isso, diversidade, equidade e inclusão são uma de nossas prioridades. Acreditamos na quebra de estereótipos e barreiras para garantir a representatividade da sociedade dentro da nossa empresa. E, para isso, temos um Comitê de Diversidade que atua em quatro frentes, Pessoas com deficiência (PCD), Étnico-Racial, Mulheres e LGBTQIAP+, além de fazer parte do MOVER – Movimento pela Equidade Racial.
A Mondelez International está atenta ao Futuro do Trabalho e valoriza o bem-estar de nossas pessoas, buscando proporcionar as melhores experiências. Sendo assim, algumas de nossas vagas administrativas são elegíveis ao modelo híbrido, possibilitando o trabalho remoto em alguns dias da semana.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Brasil is Mondelēz International’s fourth largest operation in the world, with approximately 7,500 employees proudly producing, selling and distributing some of the most beloved brands of chewing gum, candies, powdered beverages, cream cheeses, chocolates, cookies and desserts in Brazil. We make the Brazilians’ favorite products such as Bis, Lacta, Oreo, Club Social, Sonho de Valsa, Trakinas, Trident, Halls, Royal, Tang and many others. We are truly part of the lives of Brazilians: You can find our mouth-watering products in more than 700,000 points of sale and we are present in more than 92% of Brazilian homes. Our factories are located in Vitória de Santo Antão, in the state of Pernambuco, and Curitiba, in the state of Paraná. We are also home to one of the company’s 11 technology centers around the world, responsible for research and development, so we can continue to create new and innovative products, offering the right snack for the right time, done in the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Planning & Activation