Do you have what it takes to provide innovative insights and to take strategic decisions in the company? We are looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness Sr Manager for our LATAM team to take this new challenge of delivering the best solutions and to make the difference implementing projects to support the business growth. We are waiting for you!
As the Sales Force Effectiveness Sr Manager – LATAM you will be leading a skilled team responsible to drive the commercial excellence processes across the region, building effective strategies with clear objectives and actions and helping affiliates to optimize sales efforts and utilize resources in the best possible way. Other responsibilities include:
- Securing effective implementation & integration of the key ales Force Effectiveness processes across the region;
- Driving continuous development of CRM (IO Engage) projects in close coordination with the Cross functional team and affiliates Commercial Excellence & Sales Force Effectiveness experts;
- Management and implementation of Sales Force Effectiveness projects within the region
- Coaching and development of the team to succeed in their role and function.
- You hold a Graduation Degree in Business Area, Master’s or Specialization will be considered as an asset.
- We expect that you have fluent level in English along with one of the local languages, Portuguese or Spanish.
- We are looking a professional with strong background with people management, and the knowledge in Business Insights, CRM management and Sales Force Effectiveness.
About the Region LATAM at Novo Nordisk:
The Regional Office is based in São Paulo, covering a total of 40 countries in South and Central America, clustered in 6 affiliates – Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Mexico and CLAT – and we are more and more expanding our presence.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive change. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees to change the lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Together, we go further.
To complete your application, please click in “Apply now” attach your CV and follow de instructions. For more information, please follow us on LinkedIn: Novo Nordisk: About | LinkedIn
Apply before November 27th, 2023.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.